The Franklin Partnership, LLP specializes in helping represent our clients in the defense industry’s needs before the federal government. From the largest defense contractor to the family owned business, our experience with the federal funding process and Department of Defense has proved beneficial to our clients time and time again.
Due to increasingly restrictive budgets, many companies and non-profits are increasingly turning to the federal government for support. However, in the current fiscal environment, Washington cannot provide funds to satisfy every request. Thousands of entities compete with one another each year for a limited amount of federal funds.
Here at The Franklin Partnership, we work hand-in-hand with our clients to develop a focused, yet comprehensive, message to deliver to representatives in Washington. Specifically, the DoD appropriations process is unique and goes beyond simply seeking the support of your local member of Congress. Our team guides you through the process, from the President’s budget request to congressional committee markup process and through final House/Senate conference proceedings.
Each client is unique in its needs on federal program funding or policy issues. We tailor our strategy to ensure your goals are secured.
- More than $350M from 1998 to 2006 for US Army Medevac helicopter program
- More than $72M from 1999 to present for DoD-wide life support technologies
- $15M defense R&D for DIA client
- Tasked annually to help protect President’s budget request for the F-22 Raptor and the F-35 (JSF) aircraft on an annual basis.
- Helped secure access to NSA program for client
- Representation of clients’ needs in front of the Departments of Defense, Homeland Security, and other federal agencies.