MUNICIPALITY & ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT FEDERAL FUNDING
Municipalities, economic development corporations, utility districts and others with public projects need support securing federal funding from Washington now more than ever. As thousands of communities compete with one another for a shrinking pot of federal resources, The Franklin Partnership, LLP continues to succeed on behalf of clients positioning them above others.
The Franklin Partnership, LLP has extensive experience working with and representing towns, cities, counties, local chambers of commerce and non-profits on federal funding and grants, economic redevelopment, transportation, and general municipal projects.
Each municipality is unique in its needs, and to that end, The Franklin Partnership tailors its strategy to meet the specific needs of its citizens and business community. We work hand-in-hand with the client in order to develop a strategic plan to achieve short and long term community goals, as well as a focused, yet comprehensive message to deliver to Congress and federal agencies.
We continue to help our clients secure millions in federal funding through our relationships with members of Congress and the federal agencies. Through these contacts, we also help identify federal grant opportunities for our clients in advance of the public posting, giving municipalities and organizations an advantage over the competition. We work with our clients in every aspect of the process, from establishing an effective legislative review process, to determining priority projects, to developing the applications, to working with the appropriate committee staff and federal and state agencies.
- $32M for riverfront economic development
- Over $30M in DHS Urban Areas Security Initiative (UASI) grants
- $10M for water project in San Diego County, CA
- $4.1M for I-35 highway congestion relief
- Over $2M for urban commercial corridor redevelopment
- $1.75M for downtown economic revitalization
- $.1.8M for flood disaster pre-mitigation and future prevention
- Working with HUD/EPA to secure federal asbestos remediation support
- Helped Secure Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS), Community Development Block Grants, (CDBG) and Local Law Enforcement Block Grants (LLEBG)